Last modified: June 1, 2021
BANC Trade Alerts (or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit BANC Trade Alerts (our “BANC Trade Alerts“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this BANC Trade Alerts.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on BANC Trade Alerts.
Children Under the Age of 16
BANC Trade Alerts is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on BANC Trade Alerts. We do not knowingly collect personal or any other information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this BANC Trade Alerts or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of BANC Trade Alerts, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access BANC Trade Alerts, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through BANC Trade Alerts may include:
- Information that you provide when you purchase a subscription service or other products or when you register for a newsletter or other information provided on BANC Trade Alerts. This includes information provided at the time of posting material. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with BANC Trade Alerts.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us and provide that information.
- Details of transactions you carry out through BANC Trade Alerts and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through BANC Trade Alerts.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of BANC Trade Alerts, or transmitted to other users of BANC Trade Alerts or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of BANC Trade Alerts with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by any specific persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you view and interact with BANC Trade Alerts, certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns may be automatically collected including:
- Details of your visits to BANC Trade Alerts, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on BANC Trade Alerts.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve BANC Trade Alerts and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize BANC Trade Alerts according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to BANC Trade Alerts.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of BANC Trade Alerts may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on BANC Trade Alerts. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present BANC Trade Alerts and its contents to you, including any subscription-based services.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to BANC Trade Alerts or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BANC Trade Alerts, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.