BANC Trade Alerts Performance Data:
• Average gain of +50% per year or more (depending on risk profile)
• BANC has always beat the market (buy and hold S&P500)
• No negative years (BANC S+ only)
• Average winning probability per trade is 70%+
• Averages 41 trades per years (82 buy/sell alerts per year on average) – will depend on risk profile
Performance data within each year is compounded to reflect theoretical trade performance. All trades are from backtested results and based on buying/selling the closing price the day an alert was sent. All other data shown is non compounded unless otherwise stated and last updated on December 30, 2022
**CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.