How the BANC S+ System Works:
• BANC Trade Alerts only trades the ETF TQQQ or SQQQ (for S – Short Trade). All buy/sell alerts are generated via algorithms and all published data/results are based on trading TQQQ.
• You will receive buy/sell alerts via email and/or text message and the alerts are also available via the private BANC Discord Server.
• The BANC S+ System is composed of six total proprietary trading algorithms:
B = Buy and Hold Trades
A = Aggressive Trades
N = Neutral Trades
C = Conservative Trades
S = Short Trades (using SQQQ)
P+ = Plus Trades
hence the name “BANC S+”.
The BANC S+ System allocates a percentage of a total portfolio to each component of BANC S+:
Various risk profiles are available which are composed of varying percent allocations to each component of BANC S+.
Use the risk profile that best fits your risk tolerance.
Trades alerts will be sent via email and/or text message.
• Risk Profiles are available for different risk/reward allocations. Choose your risk profile from High Risk, Medium Risk, or Low Risk. You may also consider the High Risk + Short Trade risk profile if you would like to use the short trade SQQQ in your trading.
Note: Shorting may require a margin account due to the 2-day settlement period on trades.
You can always decide your own Risk Profile and assign your own % allocations to each component of BANC. All Risk Profiles given below will have their performance documented in Performance.
It is suggested to go with the Risk Profile that best fits your risk tolerance.
Note: The higher the risk, the more volatile the trading year will be. Understand that drawdowns of 15-30% are completely normal in the high risk profiles. If you are not comfortable with volatility, use the lower risk profiles or create your own percent allocations to fit your risk tolerance.
• All buy/sell trade alerts will be part of the BANC S+ System
All data for each trade type is published in Performance
• BANC buy and sell alerts are sent via email/and or text message after the market closes around 4:00-4:30p.m. EST.
• Buy or sell immediately after receiving a BANC trade alert in the extended hours trading session or at the open market hours the following day.
• Multiple algorithms from the BANC S+ System can send an alert on the same day and if this occurs, allocate the correct percentage to each alert.
For example: if you get an Aggressive (A) buy alert and a Neutral (N) buy alert, put both allocated amounts in the trade – 20% Aggressive + 20% Neutral = 40% TQQQ total purchased ($4,000 of a $10,000 portfolio).
Note: Percent allocations shown are just for example purposes only. Use your percent allocations based on your risk profile.
• When a sell alert is sent, rebalance your portfolio to the correct percent allocation based on which trades (if any) are currently active.
For example: if you get an Aggressive (A) sell alert, and Buy and Hold (B) is still active, sell 20% and hold 20% (Sell $2,000 and hold $2,000 in TQQQ if a $10,000 portfolio)
• Options can be extremely risky which can result in significant losses. BANC Trade Alerts will not suggest using options, but it is up to each individual on how they use the buy/sell alerts from BANC Trade Alerts.
It’s that simple! Review the Data and decide how much percentage to allocate into each trade alert (BANC S+ Profile or BANC Profile) and execute the trades as soon as you can after you receive the alert via email/text message.