How the BANC System Works:

• BANC Trade Alerts only trades the ETF TQQQ. All buy/sell alerts are generated via algorithms and all published data/results are based on trading TQQQ.

• You will receive buy/sell alerts via email and/or text message and the alerts are also available via the private BANC Discord Server.

• The BANC System is composed of four total components:
B = Buy and Hold
A = Aggressive Trades
N = Neutral Trades
C = Conservative Trades
hence the name “BANC”.

The BANC System allocates 25% of a total portfolio to each component of BANC:
25% in Buy and Hold (B) – no trade alerts will be sent for this component
25% for Aggressive Trades (A)
25% for Neutral Trades (N)
25% for Conservative Trades (C)
Trades alerts will be sent via email and/or text message for the Aggressive (A), Neutral (N), and Conservative (C) trades.

• Risk Profiles are available for different risk/reward allocations. Choose your risk profile from Aggressive Risk (BANC-A), Neutral Risk (BANC-N), or Conservative Risk (BANC-C).

You can always decide your own Risk Profile and assign your own % allocations to each component of BANC. All Risk Profiles given below will have their performance documented in Performance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you are unsure which Risk Profile to select, it is suggested to go with the Aggressive Risk (BANC-A) Risk Profile to maximize potential yearly returns.

• All buy/sell trade alerts will be part of the BANC System:
A = Aggressive
N = Neutral
C = Conservative
All data for each trade type is published in Performance.

• Buy and Hold (B) is an integral part of the BANC System. You will not receive buy or sell alerts for your Buy and Hold (B) allocation. The data published in Performance is based on a 25% allocation in TQQQ to buy and hold (not trade). However, as with each buy/sell trade alert, you decide what percentage to allocate to each part of the BANC System.
Note: It is suggested to enter your “B” Buy and Hold position as soon as you join as a member. Buy and Hold averages 87% higher returns during periods of no buy/sell alerts

• BANC buy and sell alerts are sent via email/and or text message after the market closes around 4:00-4:30p.m. EST.

• Buy or sell immediately after receiving a BANC trade alert in the extended hours trading session or at the open market hours the following day.

• Each buy alert is based on 25% of your portfolio to repeat the published Performance Data – however, you can choose the percentages you want to use for each BANC Alert.

• Multiple algorithms from the BANC System can send an alert on the same day and if this occurs, allocate the correct percentage to each alert.

For example: if you get an Aggressive (A) buy alert and a Neutral (N) buy alert, put both allocated amounts in the trade (25% Aggressive + 25% Neutral = 50% TQQQ total purchased).

• When a sell alert is sent, sell the correct amount of shares to reallocate your portfolio to the BANC System’s percent allocation given in the sell alert. The BANC System will always be TQQQ in 25% increments of your total portfolio value (25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%). The BANC System is never 0% because 25% is always allocated to the “B” Buy and Hold TQQQ position.

For example: after an Aggressive (A) buy alert was sent you allocate 25% of your portfolio to TQQQ shares, then when the Aggressive (A) sell alert is sent sell 25% of your portfolio value of TQQQ shares. Note: due to compounding, you may end up selling more/less shares than you purchased. For example: you may buy 100 shares of TQQQ after the buy alert, but then sell 99 or 101 shares of TQQQ after the sell alert (due to profits or losses and rebalancing to 25% increments). The goal is to always have 25% of your portfolio in the TQQQ “B” Buy and Hold allocation when not in any active trades (25% in TQQQ, 75% in cash for new buy alerts).

• Options can be extremely risky which can result in significant losses. BANC Trade Alerts will not suggest using options, but it is up to each individual on how they use the buy/sell alerts from BANC Trade Alerts.

It’s that simple! Review the Data and decide how much percentage to allocate into each trade alert (BANC) and execute the trades as soon as you can after you receive the alert via email/text message.