Frequently Asked Questions:
I just became a BANC Trade Alerts member, what should I do?
• You will receive buy/sell alerts via email and text message for all trades
• At the end of each week, you will receive a BANC Newsletter to summarize how the BANC System is performing to help you benchmark your performance
• If you’re interested in joining the BANC Discord Server, join here: https://banctradealerts.memberful.com/account/discord/authorize
How do I use the BANC Trade Alerts to repeat the expected results published in Performance?
• Choose a risk profile from the performance data page or create your own % allocations
• When a buy/sell alert is sent for each trade, buy/sell the correct % allocation
Can you help me understand the Performance Data?
• Probability of Win: Percent of times when you will make a profit in a trade
• Number of Trades: a buy and sell alert = 1 trade and 2 alerts (1 buy alert, 1 sell alert completes a trade)
• Yearly Returns: % return for each year
• Maximum Gain: Maximum profit from a single trade
• Maximum Loss: Maximum loss in a single trade
• Maximum Loss excluding 9/11: Max loss excluding the 9/11 event in 2001
• Totals: Total % return for each trade
• Buy/Sell Alerts: Average number of alerts provided each week
• Numbers of Days in Trade: Average numbers of days in each trade after a buy alert is sent
What is the expected number of days that could pass without a Buy or Sell alert?
• In 21 years of back tested data the following has occurred:
• 10 or more days passed without a buy/sell alert 33 times in 21 years
• 15 or more days have passed without a buy/sell alert 9 times in 21 years
• 20 or more days have passed without a buy/sell alert 4 times in 21 years
• Buy and Hold averages 87% higher returns during periods of no buy/sell alerts
Does the BANC Trade Alerts System work in all markets?
• Yes, the BANC System is designed to work in all markets (up, down, or sideways).
• The algorithms are designed to compliment each other and work in any market conditions (bear markets, bull markets, sideways markets).
Is there a BANC Trade Alert for shorting the market?
• Yes, the “S” Short Trade will short the market by buying/selling SQQQ instead of TQQQ.
• You do not need to use the “S” trade if you do not want to short the market. Three risk profiles included do not use “S”.
I lost money on a BANC Trade Alert, what should I do?
• Don’t be afraid of losses or drawdowns. Losses or drawdowns in the market often lead to the next trade which will make more money and recover losses as time goes on.
• It is not suggested to let a losing trade scare you out of taking the next trade alert as losses typically are followed by very profitable gains for following trade alerts.
Can I use BANC Trade Alerts with my own percentage allocations for each trade?
• Yes, you can decide any percent allocations that fit your risk tolerance.
• The TQQQ ETF is triple leveraged of QQQ, so review the data and decide on your own risk level and the percentage allocations you prefer for each trade.
• The data is provided in Performance so you can be as aggressive or conservative as you would like.
• Consistency is key – constantly varying percentages into each trade alert can vary your results from what we publish.
Why are trade alerts sent after the market closes?
• We must be certain the algorithm issues a buy/sell alert to ensure the best possible results for our customers.
• By waiting for the market close, we can ensure accurate data and allow our algorithms to process the proper alerts to send.
Can I use the BANC Trade Alerts for options trading?
• We do not suggest using options due to the high risks associated. We believe the BANC System performs very well with shares of TQQQ and do not suggest using options. If you choose to use options, please understand the risks associated with options trading.
What happens if two trade alerts are sent at once? For example, an Aggressive and Neutral buy alert in the same day?
• In this scenario, buy the % allocation for each alert sent.
• For example: if you get an Aggressive buy alert and a Neutral buy alert, put both allocated amounts in the trade (20% Aggressive + 20% Neutral = 40% TQQQ total purchased)
What is in the BANC Trade Alerts email newsletters?
• The email newsletters will show how the BANC System is performing YTD and will also summarize the previous weeks’ status. You will be able to use the newsletters to baseline your performance to the BANC System’s risk profiles and keep track of the current status of each trade alert.
When should I rebalance my account?
• It is up to you when you want to rebalance your % allocations, but the most logical time would be after a sell alert is sent.
Should I use a stop loss on the “B” Buy and Hold or any of the trade positions?
• No stop losses are used, it is only suggested to realize a loss once the sell alert is issued.
Should I use LIFO or FIFO for the BANC System?
• Please consult a tax professional regarding what is best for you and your trading strategy. Besides tax implications, BANC Trades should be performed with FIFO.
BANC Trade Alerts seems so easy to use, what’s the catch?
• It’s that simple! Review the data, decide what percentage to allocate to each trade alert, and when you get the buy/sell alerts execute the trades as soon as you can.
• Take control of managing your own money, have some fun, and make some money!